Thursday, October 25, 2007

Give me some Chocolove!



So there's a few people I've met that don't like chocolate, which is weird by the way, but, for the most part, everyone likes a good piece of chocolate. Since this is my second post about chocolate you may have figured out that I am of the latter group. I love me some chocolate!
So here we have Chocolove Cherries & Almonds in 55% Dark Chocolate. I've had some bars that mix dark chocolate with cherries and they just don't seem to compare. The cherries always tend to be too sour. And it doesn't have almonds in it. It's surprising how many dark chocolate manufacturers totally ignore this wonderful combination that I fell in love with as young girl eating her Hershey's with Almonds bar. The chocolate is just dark enough to hold me back from eating the whole bar in one go. I had that problem with milk chocolate. It's one of the reasons I gained 15 pounds while living in Germany....
I don't believe I have tried any of their other flavors, but they also sell Crystalized Ginger, Orange Peel, Raspberries and the brand new Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate, which sounds kinda good. All of their chocolate bars come with a love poem on the inside. Their website is www.chocolove.com.

No comments: