Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh, hello!

It's been 3 months since my last post, good God!! Time flies, amiright??

I leave tomorrow for a 2 week vacation. I'm flying first to my hometown of Sarasota, Florida for 5 days, then heading back to Durham, North Carolina to hang for a couple days before Travis and I drive cross country back to Oregon. Because, see, he's moving here! Whoo! I'm excited for the trip and excited for him to be in the same town as I.

I should be going to bed though, but I thought I would just show you an awesome shirt I got from Because We Must, run by awesome Jeff.

"Don't Tell Me What to Wear, Tell People Not to Rape"

Organic cotton, only $20! Eff yes! Ladies (or those that like to wear girl-cut shirts), go get you one! In case it's helpfu: I'm wearing a size medium (as is the girl on their website).


2 comments:

Amanda @ Hungry Vegan Traveler said...

We've been having great weather this past week in Tampa (sunny & mild), so you're gonna love it in Sarasota!

PS. Fantastic shirt!

Yakshita said...

Thank you for posting such a great article! It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work

NHTS, NHTS Telangana - Login, E Sadhana Telangana and AP, wdcw.ap.gov.in, wdcw.tg.nic.in