Monday, August 27, 2007

Tofutti Kids!


I was never a fan of Orange Creamsicles growing up. I know, I know, you are shocked and dismayed, don't hate me. But i had one of these Kids bars about a year ago and fell in love. Maybe it's because they come in a red flavor (listed as Strawberry), not just orange. They also have a green flavor, also known as Lime. I'm not sure what the center is made of, but it's freakin' delicious! Kinda chewy and creamy at the same time. The best part is that The Daily Grind, here in Portland, sell them in singles for 49 cents so if you only like one of the flavors that come in the multi-pack or don't want them staring at you every time you open the freezer, you can just buy one whenever you're at Daily Grind (you know, along with one of their delicious vegan bakery items)....

4 comments:

KitteeBee said...

yum. those sound amazing. how do you keep from getting totally obese in portland? i would need some serious serious self control to live there.

xo
kittee

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

I've never had one. oh my.

shaun.marie said...

hey i didn't know you were all bloggyblog! and i can safely say that those soy delicious creamsicle thingers are grosssss...in my opinion. but these definitely have potential!

joanna said...

i've never had one, either. i guess that i'll just have to use this as an excuse to head over to the daily grind. and buy a bunch of their amazing vegan baked goods while i'm there. ohhhhhh my.