Saturday, January 26, 2008

let me see that cinnamon roll!


yeah, a bad title...the tootsie roll song just got in my head....
so i was at New Seasons last night and i spied the new line of yogurts from So Delicious. I saw the Cinnamon Roll flavor and decided that, though it sounded kinda like a gross flavor for yogurt, i was going to give it a try anyways. At $1.09 this yogurt is kinda pricey, in my opinion. Last night after my dinner of refried black bean w/red jalepenos, better than sour cream and nooch with tortilla chip (fancy, right?) i decided to have the yogurt as dessert. It impressed me. I was not expecting it to taste so good, although i should've expected more since So Delicious ice creams are some of the best around. The yogurt didn't have that weird soy yogurt aftertaste. It was cinnamon-y goodness, creamy..... and tasty!
I look forward to trying their other flavors, i just hope they go on sale soon....

5 comments:

Rose said...

I wish they carried that soy yogurt at my local grocery store
:(

Right now, they only carry Wholesoy so I guess that's ok.

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

That's the only flavor I'm intrigued to try...but damn, that's pricey.
I'm tempted to just dump some cinnamon in my vanilla yogurt.

p.s. did you eat all that wildwood yogurt yet?

KitteeBee said...

shit, that's how much soy yogurt costs down here...silk and wholesoy both. of course i have to order the wildwood by the case, and the plain only comes in those big cartons.

thanks for letting me in on this.

xo
kittee

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried the SO DELICIOUS soy yogurt but I tried their COCONUT MILK yogurt and I am pretty sure they put crack in it because I am ADDICTED!!! It is SOOOOOO good!!! (or should I say, SO DELICIOUS? :) )

Anonymous said...

It's my favorite flavor too! Only here they are $2.39 a cup. So it's a treat for me.