Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Food Journal Monday and Tuesday

Monday:

Yogurt muesli- Vanilla yogurt with rolled oats, banana, shredded apple, fresh squeezed orange juice, sunflower seeds, raw pumpkin seeds and flax meal. I love this stuff and make about one large container of it at a time. I started eating it while i was in Germany, they call it "muesli." I usually put some soymilk in it for liquid but i had an orange in the fridge that badly needed to be used. 
Coffee with soy and sugar
Snack: Red Hot Blues chips, spelt pretzels, raw almonds
Tuno Casserole leftover with Srirachi
Pad Thai Woon Sen- yeah, i had it again


Tuesday:

Yogurt muesli (see above)
Roastaroma tea with French Vanilla Silk creamer and honey 
Snack: Red Hot Blues chips, spelt pretzels, raw almonds
Tuno Casserole leftovers with Srirachi
3 (yes, three!!) Vegan Ham & Cheese sandwiches. I was going to stop at 2, but then Jess
just insisted i take one off her hands. So for her sake alone, i did.
1 Greyhound
1 Whiskey Sour

Tonight's America's Next Top Model! It's getting close to the end, which is kinda sad because that means there is an upcoming 3 month break between "cycles." Sad face.

1 comment:

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

I couldn't do four! What was I thinking? Michelle was a naughty influence.

I think next time I'm ordering something non-ham related!

December 9th?