Friday, November 7, 2008

What i ate...

I've been thinking of doing a food journal of what i eat each day. That would actually get me posting more (because that's what y'all are dying for, right?) b/c it's easy. I thoroughly enjoy looking at what people eat. Not even looking, just reading about it is fun. I work for a naturopathic doctor and sometimes she gives people a diet to follow and i just like reading it. It's not even meals to make, just a list of foods to eat or avoid. And sometimes patients send in what they've been eating each day and i read them. I don't know what it is about them that i like so much.....

So, so far today i've had:
Maple Sausage Waffle from FlavourSpot
Coffee with sugar-in-the-raw and soymilk

Yeah, that's it. I haven't gotten very far today....


1 comment:

Tofuligans said...

You got far enough to make me seethe with jealousy. No matter, in mere hours I will be attending the anniversary buffet at Padmanadi, Edmonton's vegan Asian joint.

Also, I think a food journal is a great idea.